LMSA Mid West membership is granted via the LMSA National membership dues and benefits scheme. To sign-up as a member:
- Sign up for a national membership through the LMSA National website and pay national membership dues. The price is $35 for medical students. Of those $35 dues:
- $15 will go to LMSA National
- $10 will go to LMSA Midwest, and
- $10 will be refunded back to your school chapter.
- After obtaining LMSA National membership, you may also enjoy the benefits of being an LMSA National and Midwest member! (Click here to read more)
Along with your payments, we need each chapter to submit a roster of your active members. Please include: Member Name, E-mail Address and Graduation Year. Please e-mail your roster to %20cio.midwest(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)lmsa.net.