Dear Medical School Representative,
We are pleased to announce the 2020 SCORE Programs for Otolaryngology & Ob/Gyn at Kaiser Permanente Northern California. Please pass this information on to your first-year medical student class who are interested in upcoming summer research opportunities. Thank you very much, and please feel free to contact us if any questions.
An 8+ week intensive summer opportunity to pursue research and observe clinical care in either Otolaryngology – Head & Neck surgery or Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Sponsored through the Head & Neck Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments at Kaiser Permanente Oakland
- Program dates: June 15 to Aug 7, 2019 (option to extend to 9 or 10 weeks)
- Students are paired with a faculty mentor to guide them through clinical research project(s) and/or quality improvement projects. Students will be involved in a variety of activities from data entry and chart review, data analysis, abstract/manuscript preparation, etc.
- 4 days per week dedicated to clinical research
- 1 day per week in ambulatory clinic or observing in the operating room
- Up to 4 slots available for Otolaryngology and 2 slots available for Ob/Gyn
- Stipend of up to $400/week
How to apply:
Please visit the website for more information & application details: https://residency-ncal.kaiserpermanente.org/med-students/score/
Submit your completed application by January 12, 2020.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
GME SCORE Coordinator
Graduate Medical Education
3600 Broadway, 4th FL
Oakland, CA 94611
Antoinette.m.niblett(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)kp.org